At RG Solicitors, we certify documents as a true copy of the original by getting it signed and dated.
When you apply for something like a bank account or mortgage, you may be asked to provide documents that are certified as true copies of the original.
Copies of documents that can be certified include:
· photocard driving licences
· letters from a government department
· bank/building society or credit card statements
· gas, electricity or council tax bills
· letters from a hospital/doctor
· Letters of authority
· Power of attorney
· Sponsorship letters
You can contact us for information if you have ‘other kind of documents’ to be certified